Moorpark Country Club hosts a full grass driving range, completely open to the public.
Public Putting Green, & Chipping Green
Completely open to the public – we offer a putting area and a chipping green area that we upkeep daily. As with all facets of Moorpark Country Club, proper attire is required.
Member-Only Practice Facilities
A perk of membership is the members-only short game area & chipping green. As well as a driving range for members only: overlooking the hills of Moorpark from the top of the Country Club – where you always hit off the grass, never mats.
For more information, click to learn more about Membership Benefits.
– Small Bucket of Balls $5.00 (~45 Balls)
– Large Bucket of Balls $10.00 (~90 balls)
– Public Chipping Green – Complimentary to paid golfers or Driving Range patrons
– Public Putting Green – Complimentary to paid golfers or Driving Range patrons
– Driving closes early on Mondays for maintenance. 3:00 p.m during winter months and 5:00 p.m. during summer months.
– For more information, please call the Pro Shop at 805-532-2835